If you’ve recently moved to a new home, you’re probably already realizing that unpacking all your belongings is a daunting task. Most people are accustomed to where all of their things once belonged, but after a move, everything can feel entirely out of place. Deciding where to unpack moving boxes and in what order can make […]
Las Vegas Piano Movers Cost
The average cost of Las Vegas piano movers is between $300 and $600. Several factors influence the final cost of hiring professional movers to transport your instrument, including:
- Type of piano: The pros in our network can move everything from heirloom uprights to newly minted concert grands. Larger pianos are more cumbersome and more complicated, requiring more time, effort, and specialized equipment to move. Expect baby grand and grand pianos to cost an additional $100-$150 to move.
- Age of the piano: Older vintage and antique pianos are more delicate and require more skill and expertise to disassemble and crate properly.
- Stairs: If your move involves navigating stairs, your moving company may charge an additional fee for each set of stairs. Be sure to ask your mover about this or any other hidden fees that may add to the cost of moving your piano.
- Required services: Does your piano require special crating, or do you need short- or long-term climate-controlled storage for your beloved instrument? Inquire about these and other add-on services as part of your piano move.
- The distance of the move: Most local piano movers in Las Vegas, NV charge by the hour, taking between 2-3 hours or more to transport your instrument, depending on the complexity and size of the piano or organ. By contrast, most long-distance piano moving companies will factor in the mileage and weight of the piece when calculating your quote. Moves of longer distance will cost more.